I’ll also introduce my classes to QuaverMusic.com, an interactive website that extends the student’s ability to explore and create music beyond the classroom. YOU WILL LOVE THIS!
In order to use the site, I’m asking that you help your student register for a free Quaver account. Simply visit www.QuaverMusic.com and click on the “Sign Up” window in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Follow the onscreen instructions for creating an account, and be sure to enter an active parent email address when asked. After completing the sign up process, you will receive an email from the Quaver Team with the option to activate your student’s account. Simply verify your email address and your student will be able to access all the amazing features of our site, including customizing their Avatar or Music Room, as well as being able to retrieve a lost password.
I hope that you and your student enjoy your journey into Quaver’s Marvelous World of Music both in the class-room and at home. I’m very excited to offer this resource to my classes this year! If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me, or visit the Quaver Team at their websites below.
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW!
Creating a QuaverMusic.com account for your child is easy:
- Go to QuaverMusic.com and click on the Sign Up window in the upper right hand corner of our home page.
- Create a username. (We strongly advise that the username should bear no relation to the child’s real name.)
- Create a password. (Be sure to pick a password you and your child will remember, but that will not be easy for others to guess.)
- Enter a parent email address to stay informed and in control of your child's online activity. (This also allows your child to save personalization features and restore a lost password!)
- Select the Gender of your child’s Avatar. (This cannot be changed later!)
- Enter a Quaver Code once you’ve received one from me. (Probably on the first day of music class.)
- Click Submit and check your inbox to verify your email address!
For more information go to the PARENT PAGE at quavermusic.com.